Thursday, August 30, 2007

Lunar Eclipse
















It was chilly on Tuesday night but it was well worth being outside to watch the eclipse. The skies cleared just in time for the main action and come 10pm there was a full eclipse and a bronze coloured moon. I have to say I don't remember ever having seen such an interesting event (but saying that I don't remember much these days, listen kids, when adults say that alcohol destroys brain cells, BELIEVE them. Those chickens have come home to roost.) What was I going to say next errr....










Any way changing the subject our friends are selling their house and I have done a virtual tour for them, so if you would like to look round a $450,000 house which is a pretty typical one for this area go to http://thevirtualviewcompany.com/5putakaplace. The tour takes just a few moments to load in, as long as you have a broadband connection. Short and sweet this week as I seem to have a lot of work to do at the moment.

1 comment:

Marrisa said...

Oh we missed the Eclipse! Darn clouds over Owhiro Bay meant not even a peak, yet my friends who live on the next bay could see it!!

Did you take those photos as they are amazing. Very well done!

Also well done on the virtual tour, they should have no probs selling their house, its lovely.